Maritime Media Awards 2018
The Maritime Media Awards 2018 will take place at Drapers’ Hall in the City of London on Wednesday, 31 October 2018.
Individual place reservation
- Early Bird Offer: £100 if booked before 30 September
- Individual tickets for a memorable awards experience
- 3 Course Dinner
- A complementary copy of Maritime 2018 magazine
- Awards programme and exclusive DVD film
Corporate table reservation
- An exclusive table with branding for up to 10 guests
- Your company name and profile featured in the Awards programme
- A half-page advertisement in Maritime 2018 magazine
- Acknowledgement at the dinner of your support
- Networking opportunity, 17.30 –18.30 in the Drawing Room
The Maritime Media Awards is attended by more than 200 prominent members of the international maritime community and media
Frequently Asked Questions
Where and when are the Media Awards taking place?
The Maritime Media Awards 2018 will be held at Drapers’ Hall, Throgmorton Street, London EC2N 2AN on Wednesday, 31 October 2018. The event starts at 18.30 and will end at around 22.30.
What can I expect on the night?
More than 200 prominent members of the international maritime community and media will be in attendance. You can expect 3-course dining in the exquisite setting of Drapers' Hall in the City of London. An exclusive premiere of our latest film, expertly produced by Maritime Films UK. A celebration of maritime journalism, literature, digital innovation, and filmmaking.
Is there a specific dress code?
The dress is Mess Undress or Black Tie with Decorations.
How do I travel to the Maritime Awards 2018?
Nearest Tube: Bank / Liverpool Street / Moorgate
Nearest Rail Stations: Liverpool Street / Moorgate
Parking: There are two NCP car parks situated near to Drapers’ Hall, one in Finsbury Square and the other near London Wall. There are also parking meters in Finsbury Circus.
Where can I book accommodation?
Please contact Drapers' Hall.
What happens after purchasing a ticket?
Your booking confirmation will immediately be emailed to you. You will be contacted to confirm your guests and dietary requirements. Formal invitation(s) will be sent after receipt of the application.